Video & Animation
Integrated Campaigns & Out of Home
1. Web address if you have a website:
2. What is your purpose on social media?
3. What is your brand’s objective?
4. What do you hope to achieve using social media? How will you know you’ve achieved it?
5. How does social media fit into your growth plan?
6. Describe your target audience. Who are they?
7. What social platforms do you currently use? Or plan to use?
8. What issues matter to you?
9. What does your audience say about you?
10. Describe your brand voice.
11. What tone should social media updates have?
12. What is the main message your brand is trying to communicate?
13. What makes your brand different from others?
14. Why do people choose you over your competitors?
15. What’s your brand vision?
16. What resources do you have available for content creation?
17. How often do you want to publish new content to your profiles?
18. How does social media tie in with your offline campaigns (if any)?
19. What type of content do you want to create for your audience (images, video, quotes, blog posts, etc.)?
20. What message are you trying to send with your content?
21. Do you want to provide customer service on social media? If so, on which platform and from which profile?
22. How do you intend to measure return on investment?
Want to hear all the latest about our projects? Sign up for our newsletter and get the updates in your inbox every month.
604 630 firstname.lastname@example.org
937 E Hastings St,Vancouver, BC V6A 0H1
© Agency Blink 2020